Saturday, March 29, 2008
Heres the Rules:
* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don't like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the "pass it to the front" the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word "short" for your blogs...
*Keep it simple and short,i know some of you have more than one blogs.
* the color is only black,gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.
Let me show you:
1.-Filipina,2.-Darling allen,3.-Abroad,4.-Halfway,5.-life 6.- culture 7.-interracial 8.-pinaystories/9./pinaysinglelooking-10./health-11./my life-12/nicotines-13./gaygaygwapa/14.catnapper/
15./Gagiers, 16/ Everything, 17/ Offer, 18/ Moments, 19/ Journey, 20/ Simple, 21/Mystique,22/ Arrivederci,23/ Lakambini,24/ Rebelations,25/ Hobbies,26/ Experiences 27/Quest 28./Janet -29/ Filipino,/30- miss sassy mind 31/. pinaymama 32/.janese33/.Femikey Journey 34/asawakomahalko/35-Rojoy-update/36-Ladynorm's/ 37-insight/ 38-stellar/39.KiDS/40-Miscellanious/41.-julliana-42./symbcore 43.-agneshee/
69./rotanpanjang/ 70./ourlifeinaday 71./rantingsofawoman 72./ravemyreflexions 73./puunbohuntung 74./My Kitchen 75./put yours here...
I will pass this to Xerene -Woman.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
1. Place your link after the list. If you have more than 1 blog, feel free to add them all here!
2. After placing your blog’s address, you must tag 5 or more bloggers that is not yet in the list, this is to keep the ball rolling. Make sure to update your list every now and then, by getting the master list here.1 - Momhood Moments 2 - Business Mars 3 - Pinay Mommy Online 4 - OnlineBiz and Resources 5 - A Simple life 6 - moms….. check nyo 7 - Mommy’s Little Corner 8- Princezz 9 - Princess 10 - Random Thoughts 11 - Paradigm 12 - See Me For What You Will 13 - Pamp's Blog Corner 14 - Pampered 15 - HappyHeart 16 - Qtcotzkie and Baby 17 -tragicseven 18 - s.t.a.r.d.u.s.t. 19 -Twinkletoe I 20 - Twinkletoe II 21 - Kaye's Side 22 - out of the box 23 - Just Saying 24 - Tipsy Tips 25 - Different Angles 26 - Delicious Corner 27 - I Care 28 - Blog Blag Blog 29 - Daily List 30 - Life's Journey 31 -Cecil 32 -Ron & Cecil 33 - Frenchcess 34 -Trendy Momma 35 - Cherish 36 -Dha Maldita 37 - Lovin’ Purple 38 - The Notebook 39 - Saranghaeyo 40 - Welcome to my Crib 41 - Hearts Desire 42 - Island Paradise 43 - Texas Life 44 - Long Journey 45 - D' Cooking Mudra 46 - My life 47- Swept Away 48 - Winged Words 49 - Rainier and Katrina 50 - Life! Learn it. Live it. Love it. 51 - Colour Our World 52 - pinkykei 53 - Choc Mint Girl 54 - The Next Chapter 55 - Painted Life 56 - Jannesse 57 - Shopaholic Pat 58 - A Matter of Perspective 59- Ang Therapist 60- Endometriosis & Fertility Resource Page 61- Freebies Australia 62- Abstract Musings 63 - Joey M.D. 64 - The Working Mom 65 - Online Raket 66 - Ang.Lakambini.Org 67 - Listen to the Beat 68 - The Strategist Notebook 69 - Link Addiction 70 - Ardour of the Heart 71 - When Life Becomes a Book 72 - The Malaysian Life 72 - Yogatta.com 74 - What goes under the sun 75 - Roshidan’s Cyber Station 76 - Sasha says 77 - Arts of Physics 78 - And the legend lives 79 - My View, My Life 80 - A Simple Life 81 - Juliana RW 82 - The Callalily Space 83 - Petra Summer in Blue 84 - Confessions of an Army Wife 85 - Bless’ Sanctuary Happy Life 86 - http://bless519.bravejournal.com/ 87 - La Place de Cherie 88 - Chez Francine 89 - Le bric a brac de Cherie 89 - Little Peanut 90 - Pea in a Pod 91 - The Creative In Me 92 - Me and Mine 93 - Expressions from the Heart 94 - TeacherJulie 95 - Sweetbites by Bang 96 - Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance 97 - Our Growing Family 98 - The Uncensored life of me 99 - My Untamed World 100 - Something Purple, A Detour 101 - Something Purple 102 - Changing Lanes 103 -Blog District 104 - The Chic Shopaholic 105 - Gracie de guzman 106 - The Wifey Diaries 107 - Kelli 108 - Sindi 109 - Mark 110 - Mrs. Nespy 111 - My Kids Mom 112 - Bringing up Salamanders 113 - Turtleheart Cove 114 - Turtleheart Crafts! 115 -Mom Knows Everything 116 - Beth & Cory's Mom 117 - A Mind Forever Voyaging 118 - enjoying the ride 119 - Jennifer's thoughts 120 - Mom of 3 Girls 121 - Amanda 123 - Don't Make Me Get The Flying Monkeys 124 - ExPat Mom 125 - Just Jessie 126 - Wilson Six 127 - Krisitn 128 - Nuttier Than You 129 - Shonnte 130 - Summer's Nook 131 - Laura Williams Musings 132 - Sher 133 - Shanda 134 - Seven QTPies 135 - Mel 136 - Skittles 137 - Lady Banana 138 - Make Every Day Your Lucky Day 139 - Thumbelina Creations 140 - Ivonnardona’s Creations 141 - Jewellery Craft 142 - A Bead a Day 143 - Useless Ramblings 144 -Candid Yammering 145 - Green Eyed Mama 146 - Mother May I 147 - Full Time in New Mexico 148 - Dragonflys Musings 149 - Missbodybeautiful 150 - My Thoughts and Moods 151- My JOurney 152 - Celebrate Life 153 - Deeply In love 154 - mY pReciOus 155 - mY vOyAge 156 -denz techtronics 157 - denz recreational 158 - Cashing 159 - Icelog 160 - Life's Impression 161 - Liza 162 - Its Not A Weekend;Its a Lifestyle 163 - Napaboaniya APAD 164 - the travelling ducks 165 - Rooms of My Heart 166 -Lifes with the Two Crazy Dogs 167 - Pearly with Love 168 - Rose' World 169 - A Roadmap Of Memories 170 - Blog Indulgence! 171 - My Wanderings 172 - Maiylah’s Snippets 173 - Picture Clusters 174 - MyOwnUtopia 175 - Bahchi 176 - Adie 177 - LiLo 178 - Kulit’s Money Making Tactics 179 - Yotoblog 180 - My so-called world 181 - Labski 182 - Pamps' Blog Corner 183 - Pamps' Pamps Compilation of Videos 184 - Mailboxmoney 185 - Rainbow Traveller 186 - Urban Arts 187 -Cybercoolsnews 188 - Cybertunes 189 - Cybershopping 190 - Groovy Vegetarian 191 - Hip Hop Fanatic 192 - About Blog Contests 193 - Free Music Lyrics and Videos 194 - Total Health Blog 195 - In The Life Of...Mne 196 -In My Kitchen 197 - Get Your Wish 198 -UTOPIA 199 - Amei79 200-YOU'RE NEXT!!!
—– Begin Here ——-
My Desktop Free View Instruction:
A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:
 Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
 Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).
 If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.
B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you feel like doing it. Tell us why you decided to choose this picture.
C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.
D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants. Once you have posted your desktop, go back for me to be able to post a shot of your desktop.
People who have showed their desktop are:
I would like to tag the following:
My Blog Exploration, Celebrate Life, Rainbow Of Life, MeMyselfandJC, and Cat Napper.
Friday, March 21, 2008
I made this with chicken broth instead of regular water. It added more flavor to the noodles that way. And I precooked the vegetables and I mixed them all when the noodle softened.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Try using Himalayan salt because they are not processed the same way as Iodized salt. The crystalline structure of crystal salt is balanced, it is not isolated from the 84 inherent mineral elements, but is connected to them in a harmonious state. This means the energy content in the form of minerals can be easily metabolized by your body. When you use this salt it has a vital energetic effect. Your body gets an ample net gain with little energy loss.
Monday, March 10, 2008
I got this email from my cousin from Iowa. My guess is he got it from his friends back home, Philippines. Apparently sweet potato greens is making people better from Dengue in my birth country. I hope it's true, for the sake of those who can not afford to take their love ones in hospital or doctors.
And even though it's only word of the mouth, because I don't know who these people are. You don't have anything to lose, more likely gain something because sweet potato is very nutritious. And why not give...continue here->
Sunday, March 9, 2008
WE all know that we need to get more links from one another join this linker chain.
* To get more more traffic.
* To increase technorati authority.
* To get more back links.
* To gain more friends around the world.
Heres the Rules:
- First copy and paste the list below.
- Do not remove any content from the linker list.
- Just add One LUCKY NUMBER to your blogs.
- If you don't like the concept...say no. :-/
- The main goal here is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
- The more people who will join the "LINKER CHAIN", the more links we can generate.
- Lastly, write only ONE LUCKY NUMBER for your blogs...
- Keep it simple and short, I know some of you have more than one blog.
- The color for the link should be only black, gray, or white, depending on your blog's theme. Please avoid using any color, ok ?
- Hundreds and thousands and millions only no more trillions for chrissake lol.....ok lets get started.
I will pass this to Ms Weng.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
1 lb Penne Pasta
1 lb medium size shrimp
2 packets Creamy Pesto sauce mix
2 cups milk
1/2 cup olive oil
Cook pasta according to the package information. Remove the shell from the shrimp and deveined. Cook in a little of butter until it turns red, remember not to over cook because they turn rubbery.
In a medium pot combine milk, olive oil, and pesto mix. Cook until thicken, stir often to prevent sticking in the bottom of the pot.
Mix the cooked shrimp and pour over pasta. Mix together until all the pasta are covered with the sauce. Serve.
Monday, March 3, 2008
|This Is My Life, Rated|
|Take the Rate My Life Quiz|
Life: Your life rating is a score of the sum total of your life, and accounts for how satisfied, successful, balanced, capable, valuable, and happy you are. The quiz attempts to put a number on the summation of all of these things, based on your answers. Your life score is reasonably high. This means that you are on a good path. Continue doing what is working and set about to improve in areas which continue to lag. Do this starting today and you will begin to reap the benefits immediately.
Mind: Your mind rating is a score of your mind's clarity, ability, and health. Higher scores indicate an advancement in knowledge, clear and capable thinking, high mental health, and pure thought free of interference. Your mind score is within a healthy zone. This means you have achieved a level of mental balance and harmony consistent with living a healthy, happy life. Continue doing what works, and keep your focus. In our fast-paced world, mental clutter is all too common. Be vigilant in maintaining healthy mental function.
Body: Your body rating measures your body's health, fitness, and general wellness. A healthy body contributes to a happy life, however many of us are lacking in this area. You have a rather good body score, which is an indication that you take care of yourself. There is room for improvement, however. Please keep doing what works. Eat right, exercise, reduce your stress, treat any illness. Doing these things will help ensure your body will be in good working order for a long time to come.
Spirit: Your spirit rating seeks to capture in a number that elusive quality which is found in your faith, your attitude, and your philosophy on life. A higher score indicates a greater sense of inner peace and balance. Your spirit score is relatively high, which means you are rewarded by your beliefs. Spirituality is clearly important to do. Never let it slip, and continue to learn and grow.
Friends/Family: Your friends and family rating measures your relationships with those around you, and is based on how large, healthy, and dependable your social network is. Your friends and family score is quite healthy. You have a social network you can depend upon. Count your blessings, but never forget that these bonds need to be maintained. Keep your friends and family close.
Love: Your love rating is a measure of your current romantic situation. Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences. Your love score is very high, which means you are in a very happy situation right now. Do all you can to keep it strong.
Finance: Your finance rating is a score that rates your current financial health and stability. You have a rather good financial score, which is not all that common these days. Keep doing what works. Avoid common pitfalls and save for the future. You will be glad you did.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
~~ BEGIN HERE ~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Technorati authority explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life
2. La Place de Cherie
3. Chez Francine
4. Le bric a brac de Cherie
14. Nicotine's world of Fun
16. In The Life Of...Mne
17. In My Kitchen
I will pass this to Rose.