I Would Like to Try

My DC loves to eat crackers. But most store bought are filled with ingredients that are not good for their health. I found someone who is a very cook, if I may say myself. I don't know if she is a chef or she only do it for her family. I don't know here name either, but would like to phrase her blog "Sass & Veracity". You will find the crackers that she made here.

DH is already asking to try the recipe. But I am so busy in the last few weeks, trying to enroll my 2 DC at home school program. Tomorrow my DD will do her first day of home school, and making it this week will be out of the question. Unless I get a hang of home school right away.

Time, I don't have enough of it. Now I'm off to get DD lessons for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers