Apple Pie

My FIL loves apple pie. He gets one of his grand daughter to bake her one. But lately she always forget, since they always comes to our house for holidays I decided to bake it for him. But will not bake it again after yesterday. I didn't know that he wants her to make it, I guess something for her to do on holiday. I just felt bad because he was asking her about it and she didn't bake any.

Anyway here is my homemade apple pie.


I made the crust myself. It's very easy to make. Trying to be fancy here with the diamond top shape. I used the pizza cutter to cut them.


Pressed the side together.


Foil to prevent the side from burning.


Here is my finish product.


And here is a piece for you. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers