Shrimp in Butter

I love shellfish and even if my local grocery store does not sell wild caught seafood I still buy them once in the blue moon. I need my seafood, if I can't have this once in a while I'm be looking like an egg by now. Yes, that's right I eat more if I don't eat seafood.

This is cooked in butter, there is no head because DH will not eat it unless there is no eyes in them. I just put the shrimp in the pot add the butter and done. Sometimes I add more than enough butter because I like the broth with my rice. Yummy, I can live in seafood anytime.

Comments

Grampy said…
My wife loves shrimp. That sounds easy enough. Maybe I will just surprise her with some.
Nedekcir said…
Thanks for the comment Grampy.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers