Everyone is a Winner

For the entire month of May you can win Charter's Free Gift Card Sweepstakes. This is open to everyone and you don’t even have to purchase anything, all you have to do is register. When you purchase anything from Charter this month you are automatically enter to win the following mix and match gift card from clothing, restaurants, home & accessories stores and a lot more. What are you waiting for, go and check it out for yourselves.

A few days back I got an email from my local internet provider telling me that we went over again on our download bandwidth. My teenage son comes to my mind right away. We bought him a computer as a gift for having such good grades few years back. However, this year his grades are not very good and one subject in particular he is the verge of failing. He’s been grounded for downloading music (he gets pre-paid card from his birthday and holidays) but somehow sneaked and does it anyway. Now we took his computer and not allowed to go online these days. The office is locked by the end of the day.

-1

I checked charter and see if they are available in my area, but no luck (we live outside the city limit). However, they offer dial up in my area. Not good either because we don’t have a land line (too expensive). So, I called my provider and asked them what I can do to keep my connection. We need it because my children use the internet for their lessons. Mind you they just wanted me to pay more. It thought we are ban forever. Now we have the highest possible for residential (G12) connection. I will downgrade later on when our download bandwidth goes down, and I’m pretty sure it will because my teenager does not have a computer anymore.

Moreover, you can Follow Charter on Twitter if you want to keep up with their latest sweepstakes. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, weekly prizes of $1000 worth of gift cards and a grand prize of $5000 worth of gift cards.

Post?slot_id=37270&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers