Easy Dressing, Marinade, Dips, etc.

I always like to prepare food that are easy to make, less time in the kitchen preparing food and spending more time with the family is always a plus. I always make tomatoes and red onion slices with roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar and soy sauce this is great for dipping smoke fish or as a marinade for any meat dishes, my siblings and my father loves it. Furthermore, you should try rice vinegar with hot chili peppers, so good with dry fish. I know not everyone is fond of dry fish or dried calamari but if grow up eating this stuff there is nothing like it. You will also find more Splash Tips using rice vinegars, wines, Asian condiments and pepper Jellies.
In My Kitchen
If you have not try the All Natural seasoned rice vinegar with fish and chicken, try it this summer. I love cooking/grilling outside in the summer because my whole house will not smell fishy or any meat that I cook. Plus, my kids are always outside and enjoying the warm summer days. We only have window air conditioners and cooking inside will make my house hotter than it is. We tend to eat lighter and healthier meals during warmer months too. I also use seasoned rice vinegar over salads, pastas and sandwiches, they are much healthier than store bought salad dressings. If you can’t find them in your local grocery store please check the links above and buy the products online.
Post?slot_id=39930&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers