Chocolate Frosting

I made two chocolate cake this week. One for our anniversary and one as a welcome home for my ODS. He's finally back from his summer vacation with the relatives. He left right after the school was over (June 12 I think), he's been on vacation every where and checked a lot of Colleges and Universities. He is getting ready for next year. Along with me teaching 3 kids this year, I will be filling up a lot of papers works just for him. Ahh, the life of a Mom.

Chocolate Frosting1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Melt butter, Stir in cocoa. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency. Add small amount additional milk, if needed. Stir in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers