A Weekend Getaway

That is what I need right now. My zits are coming out right after the other and it hurt so much. I am stress from everything these days, the economy, the government, my family and our children school. I can really use a two days getaway from everyone and enjoy myself for once. I always wanted to visit “The Gateway to the West” because I never been there. I saw plenty of pictures from my friends but that was the closest I got.

I heard that Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel is having a cooking school weekend on 16th and 17th of October. It includes deluxe accommodations for two Friday and Saturday. There will be a welcome wine tasting, cooking demo by Chef Nathan on how to prepare an appetizer serve the prior night, a Saturday four course dinner paired with wines, and another cooking demo on Sunday teaching how to prepare the prior nights meal.

I would like to learn how to make dessert and pastry if I can. Preparing meals comes easy for me because I just follow the recipes and desserts making is a little tricky. I can’t even put a nice looking icing on a cake.

For the nights mentioned above the rates at Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel starts from $199 plus tax. Hubby and I can easily fly for the weekend using our frequent flyer miles. Does anyone willing to watch our well behave children for that weekend?

Below are the menu on display for that specific weekend:

Imported and Domestic Cheese Display with Cured Missouri Meats
Served with Crackers, Crostini, Honey Comb and Fruit Jam

Smoked Rainbow Trout with Capers, Cornichons, Hard Cooked Egg, Diced Red Onion
Served with Grilled Flatbreads and Herb Goat Cheese Dip

Brimstone Cheese Fondue
Served with Grilled Potatoes, Baby Carrots, Zucchini, Apples, Pears and Baguette

Hot Hors’douvre

Fried Butternut Squash with Aged Balsamic and Parmesan Cheese

Assorted Individual Pizzettas

Shrimp Fritters with Green Chile Salsa

Action Station

Smoked Newman Farms Pork Loin, Wild Mushroom Risotto and Dried Cherry Vanilla Demi

Desserts


Assorted Individual Dessert Display

Post?slot_id=62762&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers