My Family is Boring

And yes I like it that way...lol. All seven of us like chocolate and when it comes to birthday cake chocolate is always the pick for us. When I used to buy cake for birthdays in our household, I always buy yellow cake. Those are long gone because they are never gotten eaten. They are just full of air and very dry.

Now that I discover Hershey chocolate cake, I will never go back. I always make chocolate cake with chocolate icing. And it has usually gone the next day. We are done with a birthday for this year, and I am not making one again until May for my DD. The image below is our DS having his 9th birthday in the beginning of December.

DS 9th BirthdayHow about that krueger shirt...lol?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers