1 box cinnamon graham crackers (crumbled)
1 pint heavy cream
1 can (12 oz) condense milk
- I broke the graham crackers just like the way you make a crust for cheese cake. Some preferred it not broken at all. Set aside.
- Then I mixed the heavy cream and condensed milk in a separate bowl.
- Slice all the mangoes, use as much as you want. I suggest with this recipe 10 will be enough.
- Arrange the graham cracker in the bottom of rectangular container.
- Add some cream and milk mixture, I let it soak for a while then add another layer.
- Put the mango slices on top of the cream and milk mixture.
- Them more graham crackers. Continue the layer until you used everything.