S'mores

A contraction of the words "some more". Yes, this is what I am talking about. They label this as a snack, but I call this dessert because it is too sweet for my taste. According to Wikipedia the first s'more was made in 1927. See, I told you this thing been around and very popular when camping.


You need Graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows. My version is made inside the house. Yes, I am using a microwave to make the marshmallow puffed. I put the crackers on a plate and top it with marshmallows for 7 seconds. Then add a piece of a chocolate bar and another piece of crackers. Of course, we have the old fashioned way, gathering around a bonfire with a stick and marshmallow on fire at the end...lol.

Here is one just for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers