(Samot-Sari) Anything Goes

I was missing the grill corn from back home and I made my own version; roasted corn in my toaster oven. Yummy!

This is my homemade chicken pieces for my ever picky children. Honey dijon flavor chicken pieces.

And here is the cake from my Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. Decorated with golden leaves for 50th, the golden anniversary. Actually my parents celebrated their 50th 3 weeks before this one. My mom called me up telling us to come. If only they are walking distance or even 1 day drive we could come. But it will cost us about 15K and at least 1 week off work for DH...oh how I wish...

Ok, you know what you need to do to view more FTF entry, below is the link.

Comments

imelda said…
i like the grilled corn
How did you do the corn in the toaster oven?
Martha
and now I'm craving for corn! I just realized na malapit na matapos ang summer at hindi pa kami nakapag grill ng corn.
Nedekcir said…
thank you Imelda...

MAC, yes I cooked the corn in a toaster oven...too lazy/too hot to go outside and turn on the gas grill...:))

@ Willa, sad though...I did grow this corn, I got it from the local's farmers market close to my house. My corn grew very tall (12') and not enough kernels in them so I stop growing it. My parents brought it from PI when they came to visit me in 2005-2006.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers