Too Much Take Out

I am just thinking how much take out we bought this year. Every time we go camping, we stop at fast food to eat before and after camping. When we (DC & I) go with DH to a meeting we always stop also. Whenever I don't feel like cooking or simply too busy to think about what to cook, I go out and buy something that are ready to eat.

I bought so much, that I think the total was the same for us for the last 7 years. That is too much in my opinion. For the past seven years, we use all the take out in one year, which is this year 2010. It is too much easier when my college child was still in high school. Every time I don't know what to cook, I'll just asked him and that is what we eat.

Now, I will ask anyone of them, and it takes them forever to get back to me. By the time they figure out what they all wanted, I am tired or just not enough time to thaw anything from the freezer. Or if I decide by myself what to cook, the food will sit inside the fridge forever. Then DH will say, (when he sees me throwing it away) "I didn't know we had that." Ah, yes, I told you. "Well, I probably wasn't paying attention to what you are saying." Great, now it's my fault.

Yup, fast food corporation made a lot from us this year. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers