The Rice Comes from an Elephant?

I was cleaning the covers in our kitchen and YDS came up and started playing with the things I wanted to throw away. He was looking at the empty bag of rice, however, did said anything while I was at the kitchen.

As soon as I was done, he ask me if the rice came from an elephant. I knew right away that he was talking about the empty bag of rice. He made me smile sometimes and he is attentive too. I had to explain to him that it was only a logo or name brand for the rice. Poor child brain was probably working hard...thinking that his been eating elephant the whole time...lol

I showed him some images of rice online and telling him how they grow. I should know, my parents used to grow them when I was little. I can't wait to take them all back home and show them how things are done with basic equipments. I better start working on my zappy machine to zap ourselves in Asia...:))...lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers