Rita's

Do you have one in your area? The children and I went out to get DH some tobacco yesterday and the place was close to Rita's. The whole family love their product. Well, the children wanted me to buy them some but I told them that we need to take daddy with us. Sure enough, I told DH when he got home from work and after dinner we all went there.

Before we always buy for everyone, and the children never finished theirs and DH ending up eating it all up. I guess we never been out for sometime and DH was surprised last night that our children finished what they got. As soon as we got them something we left and went home. Poor DH didn't have anything to eat...lol.

We now know to buy each one something. DH was disappointed, however, he is always out and about and can buy himself something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers