Waffle Recipe

Yes, I am ready to share the recipe I like the most. I apologize but I cannot remember where exactly I got it from. Whoever made this recipe, thank you so much.

Ingredients;
1 1/2 c. flour
4 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs, separated
1 3/4 c. milk
1/2 c. melted butter (1 stick)

Mix all the dry ingredients. Use a whisk to mix.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
Add the milk and egg yolks to dry ingredients, mix.
Then, mix in the melted butter.
Next, fold he stiff egg whites.


I can make 15 waffles from this batch. I have not perfected the cooking time, like you can see they have different shades. Anyway, the most important part is, my children like them. Yes, I made 15, my children ate 5 before I can take a picture.

These came out of the freezer already. I was going to put it in a Ziploc bag for tomorrows breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers