Whew, Internet Sure Make Everything Easier

I only have a few minutes to update. We are sharing DH cell phone unlimited internet, so I might as well write something here...:) He connected the phone to my desktop and the speed is doable. Like my title said, internet makes everything easier for me. I made cheese cake over the week, and for the life of me I can't remember the sugar measurement and I don't have the recipe written.

Good thing DH came home earlier than usual and I was able to look up this blog for the recipe. DH scold me about not having internet. My answer was, "I am tired telling the children to slow down with youtube." Besides I got plenty of time cleaning and rearranging the house. I kinda like it, I have so much time to spend on house work than sitting infront of my pc. I even sorted the childrens' toys over the weekend. Before, when we have internet, I just put them in a container, who cares.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers