The Coffee Maker

Here is the coffee maker I was talking about on my post on July 2nd. My camera even showed the dirty part on the right side...ha ha ha. I never thought it was dirty until I looked at this picture. The white filter cannot be found in your local grocery store. Staples have them, but my local Staples do not have it.


DH looked online for local restaurant supplier/store and found this. He said that everything are still in boxes, they do not have anything on display. If you cannot find what you are looking for, you need to ask the clerk to point you to the correct isle. The filters comes in pack of 1000 for $8.95. Furthermore, the store name is Keyco Outlet, they are a restaurant/commercial products supplier.

Now, to clean that dirt...he he he.


The building looks like a bed and breakfast. We put an offer last Monday and hoping we get an answer this Monday. That's my daughter and my mini-van at the front. Maybe I can open a bed and breakfast, I already have a coffee maker that can brew fresh coffee every three minutes.

Comments

Unknown said…
Coffee makers come with a wide array of convenience features. For instance, if you prefer your coffee at a particular temperature, you can buy a coffee maker that allows you to set how hot you want the water used during brewing. When choosing a best coffee maker visiting the net is one way to help you.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers