Veggies with Shrimp

I had enough of winter and my mind is wanting some summer, well anything warmer than 32 deg F is very much appreciated. When I opened blogger the blogs I am following shows up. And one in particular stands out because she is already prepping her allotment to plant, plus some of her bulbs are already out. I am so jealous, I missed my hometown.


Anyway, here is my dinner tonight. Stir fry veggies (broccoli/carrots/cauliflower/red & green bell peppers) because I miss warm temperature already. Mind you it's MARCH and I still have a foot of snow on the ground and it's snowing right now while I am typing this.


I like my veggies with some crunch in them. Looks pretty doesn't it. Pictures are taken by LG G2 camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers