Monday, October 26, 2015

3C's or Folded Cottage Cheese Sugar Cookies

A dear friend of mine I chat with almost everyday told me about this cookies. She works for an Arab family in Dubai. One day one of her college students she sits, brought a friend home and made this cookies. She took a picture and I like what I saw. She said she didn't get the cookies name. So, I Googled folded cookies. I found some pictures.


I asked my friend what are the ingredients the person used. All that stand out was cottage cheese. Today I finally found the correct one I wanted from Olga's Flavor Factory. She called this "Soft Farmer's Cheese Cookies."


With mine I omitted the 2 tablespoons of cold water and I used small curd cottage cheese (juice & all) instead of Farmer's Cheese. I have to check my local grocery store for the latter. I have never seen it before, but again I wasn't looking for it.


Thank you so much Olga for the recipe.



No comments: