Salad With Raspberry Cream

I got the recipe from Southern Living, thanks. Of course with somethings omitted because I do not like it. I made this for thanksgiving and our guests hardly touch it. I ate the left over for two days hahaha. Anyway, I like it with spring mix and I buy the lettuce separately and mix it myself. I don't like the pre-mix. I used the pre-mix when I made this on thanksgiving. No more pre-mix for me, yuck!

Ingredients
3/4 c sour cream
1/4 c raspberry preserves
3 tbsp red wine vinegar
1/8 tsp Dijon mustard (I added some honey here)
4 firm, ripe pears (this I omitted because I don't want to eat pears with salad)
2 tbsp lemon juice (for the pears slices)
1 head Bibb lettuce, torn *
1 small head romaine lettuce, torn *
1/2 c freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
6 bacon slices, cooked & crumbled
1/2 fresh raspberries (I put more because I like it)

Preparation

Whisk together the first four ingredients. Set aside.

Peel Pears, if desired; quarter pears, Brush with lemon juice.

Arrange lettuce on four plates. Arrange pear quarters over lettuce, Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with cheese, bacon and raspberries.

*I bought the spring mix for these two lettuce. However, you know when lettuce are pre-mix. You don't know how long they been there plus you can't see each lettuce appearances. I hate the taste of soft lettuce.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers