I Love Commercial Grade Equipment

My husband, our only daughter and I went back to the local flea market on Sunday to look for some Hotel Bar Supplies for our soon bigger house. (If we ever get a hold of the bank, we are playing phone tag to some of them.) However, we came back empty handed with bar supplies and got a huge coffee maker instead. I told my husband that we can finally have a food stand in our front yard, but he likes to keep the coffee maker in his office instead.

We could probably try shopping for Hotel Supply Online. Like what we did when buying the filters for said coffee maker above. Local grocery and office supply stores are out, or simply does not carry a 9 & 3/4 by 3 & 1/2 coffee filters. Yes, we have to wait for a few days before actually using it, because we are scared that the coffee grounds will overflow if we use the home version coffee filters.

I would not mind if we can locate a branch of Atlanta Hotel Supply in my area. Have you seen their summertime outdoor entertaining supplies? Did I mention I love commercial grade restaurant equipments? I don't mind getting one of these.
My family does not eat the same dish every morning, and this will save me waiting time when making breakfast. All I have to do is warm it up, and put everything they order and "wala," we can eat at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers