Banana Cue

I used plantain banana to replace sabang banana kasi may local grocery store doesn't sell them. Cut them to pieces kasi masyadong mahaba, dip in brown sugar and deep fry until golden brown. It taste like my moms. Well heck I don't even know if it taste the same. I've been out of Philippines for a very long time and I don't know what the local saba taste like anymore. Here are the pictures, I even put it in skewers...he he he.





Yummy! I ate to much today. I still want tinapang tulingan, padalhan nyo naman ako....waahh

Comments

Jinky! said…
hi, filipino food? I thought at first am reading a foreigner's blog. . . hello, nice to meet you here sa blogsphere!

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers