Cassava Cake (Filipino Recipe)


I got this on the group I belong in. Shredded fresh cassava (my local grocery store called it yuca), coconut milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk. eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla. For toppings coconut milk, condensed milk, and two egg yolks.


If you like to try them just goggle the recipe. My recipe is a quarter of what most posted. I can't eat the whole recipe, that would take me a year or so to finish hahaha. And yes, I am the only one that eat them in this household. Looking at the pictures my co-members post in the group makes me want to try them. One slice is perfect for me. But since I cannot cook just one slice, I have to divide the recipe to the smallest amount I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers