Lumpia Shanghai, Pansit Canton, & Fruit Salad

Another one from my other blog. Posted while I was pregnant.

This craving thing is still going on. Did you know that when you are carrying a boy you tend to eat more than carrying a girl? Yes, its a proven fact.

So today, I cooked pansit canton and lumpiang shanghai for lunch. I thought what I made was enough for the 4 of us home. Well, I always cooked too much, now I have to eat it until tomorrow. I'll let you in a little secret, I don't like leftovers; except for cakes and such...he he he.

Lumpia mix: pork, shrimp, carrots, onions, and eggs with banana catsup for a dip.

Pansit is mixed with pork, carrots, and green beans.

And before I forget I had fruit salad for dessert. Pilipino style fruit salad: fruit cocktail, nata de coco, kaong, cream, and evaporated milk. Yummy, hubby likes it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers