Garlic Fried Rice with Egg

I am running of ideas on what to post here. I have so much recipes lined up to try but I don't have time to make it. Here is our (DH and I) breakfast this morning.

Chopped onion and garlic saute in olive oil until translucent. Add the cooked rice and salt and pepper to taste. Put the mixture on one side of the pan. Put a little bit of olive oil on the other side and cook the beaten egg. When done mix together, you can also add green onion before serving. DH actually like this any time of the day.

I usually cook the egg first before sauteing the garlic and onion. Yes, I use the same pan, less things to wash that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies