Texas BBQ Queen

This guest post from Doris Dillon

I didn’t know anything about barbeque before I moved to Texas. I got my new place, checked out the wireless internet providers dallas had to offer and got hooked up – before long I was surfing the web to find out what there was to do in my neck of the woods. Turns out, there are a couple of world renowned barbeque restaurants near my house so I started trying them one by one and it didn’t take long before I was hooked! I’ve learned the difference since then in sauces (mustard is Carolina, Tomato is Georgia) and what types of meats work best with each cooking technique. I can’t believe it took me so long to get into bbq, especially since I’m originally from Kansas! I’ve challenged my dad to a barbeque cook off the next time in town and between me and you, I think I might just win! I’ve got the techniques under my belt and the best teachers in town behind me…it’s really impossible for me to lose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers