Baptism Over the Weekend

We went to our friends' house on Saturday afternoon. I brought kabobs, corn, and Napa cabbage salad for our dinner. I don't want to be a bother because they have three little children and when his wife do something, he is the one doing more.

It was a very tiring weekend for me. I cooked the kabobs (she helped me put them on a skewers). Their little one was getting baptize on Sunday noon. And what a rainy day that was. I think the High Almighty is telling them not to do it...he he he. Their house was packed and there was some cabbage salad from the night before and we also serve it. I cannot believe how fast it disappeared. Almost everyone who loves salad praise me on how delicious it was. Well, thanks to DH friend Bob from NJ for it.

While in church DD asked a lot of questions about chanting, the word Amen and why they say it, kneeling and crossing oneself. The man sitting next to DH sing very loud, he is probably telling us something like, "how come your children don't know anything about Christians or Catholic church?"

I am sorry, I know they are good people, but...yes that, there is always but. People like him don't need to shove his belief on other people. The very same reason why this country is the way it is right now.

Anyway, that's it for this week. I have plenty of things to do to prepare for the first day of school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers