Sick Day

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

I rarely stay home from work. I have been known to show up to work so sick that my manager has sent me home. I literally have to not be able to move or talk to not make it in. Last week, I was feeling under the weather, but of course, I made it to work. My manager informed me that I looked terrible and was worried that I was going to get everyone else sick. She sent me home at ten in the morning. I did not have anything to do, so went straight home to take some medication , get in the bed, and try to get well so that I wouldn’t get sent home the next day. I have to admit, I loved staying at home. I put on my pajamas, heated up some tomato soup, curled up with my dog in the bed and watched EXPERT SATELLITE. I did not check my e-mail or answer my phone. Relaxing and watching television with absolutely nothing to do was pure relaxing bliss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers