IN A BISTRO

The article written by Alonso Kramer

I used my clear wimax internet connection to book a reservation for dinner tonight. My husband called me at work ( which is unusual) and asked if I wanted to go to dinner tonight. Usually it is really hard to get a reservation on a Friday night without booking something way in advance, but today when I got on opentable.com, it was much easier than I thought. I booked a reservation at the Wild Grape Bistro. It is right around the corner from our house. From the outside, it looks like it is located in a strip mall type building, but the food is actually really fabulous. I also like how they put out coupons every week. Each time that we have been there we have had a buy one entrée get one entrée half off. It really makes a difference with the bill. They also allow you to bring your own wine selection and just charge a corkage fee $10 a bottle. That means that you can drink fine wine and not have to pay huge prices for it at the restaurant. It is nice to go out sometime and not spend a whole arm and a leg. It keeps us coming back time after time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers