Next To Nature

My family's lifestyle change dramatically in the last ten years or so. I am more careful on what kind or brand of products to buy for the whole family to consume. I even started to make my own laundry detergent. There are no product in my cupboard that has high-fructose corn syrup in them. It is hard, but I had to keep reminding the whole family that everything I do is for the better.

My husband and I are looking for grapes to plant in our backyard. We would like to make our own spreadable grape and wine. Have you read that grape wines contains flavonoids which have antioxidant? Any antioxidant is a friend of mine, and a glass of wine a day, keeps the doctor away, I always say.

I am not a wine drinker; I think of drinking wine as taking a multivitamins. They are far better than some of multivitamin in the market these days. You need to be very careful and stay on course of what you think is healthy. Furthermore, let me clarify that not all natural ingredients are nourishing. Knowledge is the key factor when deciding and the credibility of the leading or independent manufacturer.

Please check the add to learn about organic wines. Enjoy!


what are green wines infographic wine.com
Presented By Wine.com, Purveyors of fine green Wine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers