Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling


I got this recipe from a social media. It looks so good I have to try it...hahaha. Me and my eyes gets in trouble all the time. I see it, I have to try it because it looks so yummy! Don't get me wrong, it is delicious but my mouth will not cooperate. Eating way too much sweet with flour in the ingredients (mostly wheat) gives me sores. Well, look at the bright side, I will not gain weight for eating too much sweet...hahaha. Two is my limit.


Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Filling

1 1/3 c. flour
1/2 c. dark chocolate
2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. sugar
pinch of salt
Mix well.

Add to the above mixture the following:
1/2 c. vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 c. milk
Mix again.

Filling:
1 package cream cheese
1/3 c. sugar
1 egg
Mix well until smooth. I usually cream the sugar & cream cheese first. Then add the egg when smooth.

Fill muffin cups halfway with the chocolate batter. Add one spoonful of filling. Then more chocolate batter on top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in pre-heated 350°F oven.

***I can't remember the cupcakes yield. The fillings is the right amount if you divide it evenly.
This recipe was measured in metric. I had to covert everything before I was able to make it. Thanks to Resipe Sheila Rusly for the recipe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers