Professional Cookware

There are plenty of times that my husband wanted to open a restaurant chain and always asked me if I wanted to manage it for him. I can't agree more because I have management experience from a restaurant chain when I live in New Jersey. However, opening a restaurant will take a lot of my time and our children are not big enough to stay home by themselves. And who will teach them their lessons. By the way, he already has wasserstrom restaurant supplies in mind when it comes to chain restaurant supplies.

I would love to do it, but I can't be in two places at once. If he is willing to pick up stuff I can't do inside the house, that will be very acceptable. Knowing him, I will end up doing everything and no time to breath in between. I love the man and he got so many ideas in his head, but he needs to step up and do it himself or hire someone else to do it for him.

We already priced the cost of chain restaurant, and we feel it is doable. Yes, we know that we have to buy a share of the chain. They provide all the restaurant equipments, and when something happens, we have the chain to fall back into. Well, at least the one we looked at. Moreover, when you order products over $400, they will ship it for free. I am sure opening a restaurant and buying equipments for it will cost more than that. Great savings, I tell you.

Comments

Sutapa said…
Opening a restaurant is a brilliant idea! Wish you all the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies