Customize Designs

I went to my local arts and crafts store yesterday for some home school materials, and I found stuff in making customized tshirts. I got an idea to buy my kids some shirts and put customize text as our common law campaign. I just have to come up of eye catching phrases. Not so many of us this day and age who follow or at least trying to follow our common law, "The Supreme Law of Our Land". I don't really care what people think the supreme law is, or the legislators, they are simply paper laws, in my opinion.

Furthermore, don't get me started about food. What is up with low-fat, no fat and low calories stuff? I can also have customize food t-shirts and talk about these stuff. People had live a long time ago with all the fat and calories, now they are telling the citizens that they are bad for us. Come on now; common law, common sense, if people have any, they know that moderation is the key when it comes to food.

Watch How to Make Your Own T-Shirts video and has one made. What kind of statement are you trying to spread? Are you in need of promotional items? Are you a business owner trying to reach a specific crowd? All you have to do is follow the links above, and learn about other things you can customize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers