How to Make Quesadillas

Gather all the ingredients, cooked chicken slices, salsa (hot, medium or mild), roast vegetables such as bell peppers, mushrooms, onions or anything you like. I used shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese.

Lay one burrito tortilla on a baking pan, spread the salsa on the bottom, add the chicken slices and vegetables.

Add the shredded cheese on top.

Put another tortilla on top then bake in a 400° F oven for about 10 minutes or until crispy.

Here is the finish product cut into quarts with a pizza cutter, enjoy.

It is so easy to make if you have left over chicken. All you have to do is cook the vegetables and put it together. I serve this as a meal or snack too. I think you can also use stove to cook this. However, I think it will be hard to turn it over unless you have a wide spatula to flip it over. It's doable if you don't have oven or toaster oven.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The Big Mak Contest starts today! I am giving away $180, 100K EC, ad
spots, domain, hosting and a special prize. Visit
http://www.makoyski e.com for more details.
Barbara said…
That looks so good... I haven't made quesadillas in a while, lunch this weekend :)
Julia said…
I make these all the time but I never thought to put the salsa inside. Great addition. Sometimes we (I) all just get stuck in a rut!
Nedekcir said…
Thanks you for stopping by Julia and Barbara. Have a great weekend.
Anonymous said…
This is a Mexican dish isn't? I have heard of it and have seen it on tv but never tasted one before.
Anonymous said…
Hi Nedekcir,

Please grab your Award at:

http://dfoolonthehill.com/?p=1846

Thank you.
Nedekcir said…
Thanks WM, I will check it out and post it later.
Nedekcir said…
My Bug Life thanks for the comment. I'm not really sure what kind of dish this is.