Two Weeks

I haven't share a new food recipe picture for two weeks now...whew. My weekend has been very hectic and cooking some new recipes are out of the picture. I don't think it will get easier either.

We(my family) have some activities lined up for the 4 day weekend we will having. Camping would be nice but that is not in our schedule (yet). A few meetings to go to and a gathering (picnic) of some sort.

I'm hoping to go shopping tonight for food and fabric for my kids costume. Hopefully I have spare time to sew even only one costume this weekend. I'll be making brownies (from the box) for the gathering. I don't have time to make it from scratch this time. The picture should be in my FTF next week. I hate making dish from the box, but I don't have any choice at this time.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers