Fish Sticks

This one is taken with no flash. Please remember these are home made food. I do not care if they don't shape like sticks. They are still fish, DH and children eats them. And that is all what matter to me.


And with flash.

My secret with the batter...baking powder. I got myself a new deep fryer nice big one too. However, I don't know what the coil is made out from. For all I know, it is made out of aluminum...they advertise these things as chrome to look commercial. I rather goes for what materials they used to make the inside of the damn thing. I've so many years not using that is made from that and tiplon (SP?), now I am frying and heating oil with it..grrrr!

Comments

Chimmie said…
what fish did u use? look yum! oh and i just drop ec here.

www.chimimay.com
http://recipe.chimimay.com
Nedekcir said…
I used Cod. Thanks for stopping.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers