Dreams come true


Authored by Greg Fletcher


My dreams were finally right in front of me, Corbin’s Coffee shack and lunch; the huge sign read of my newly bought and furnished café’. I had saved for years and worked many unpleasant jobs to be able to hold this one. I had everything in place to open the next day. I went down my checklist for sandwiches and chips at lunch time, and then made sure I had everything for my espresso machine. My husband reminded me I needed to contact cable tv for business owners and line up music channels for my new shop. He reminded me coffee lovers, loved classical music. I got my music lined up for a day of success. The next day at 9:00 I opened up for business, I had a super busy day with many happy customers. At lunchtime my café was packed you could hardly weave yourself through the people. Many were working on work things and school work. The music made for wonderful background noise. My dream was official I had created a place that everyone in my hometown could relax and enjoy themselves.

Comments

Up Close said…
this is one big dream of mine too. just waiting for God's go signal. I don't have the money, don't have the place, don't have everything. Yet I have the dream :).

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers