Strawberry Sauce

I love Cheese Cake and I never eat it with any toppings. I only do toppings when my family goes to a gathering and have to bring a dish. So with this homemade strawberry sauce I can finally eat some with toppings. I'm not really sure if I will like it, but hey, it's worth a try. Plus I got these strawberries really cheap so, why not.

I used the low sugar pectin for this. I wish I can make my own pectin but my apple trees are barely alive because of caterpillars and deers. I finally got the caterpillars in control this year, but since it was getting bushy with leaves the deer can't help themselves but eat it. So, before they sprout again next year i will put a fine nettings on all of them. That will stop the caterpillars and deers from eating the leaves. And maybe, maybe it will be healthy enough to flowers and fruits.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers