Baked Parmesan Chicken Strips


My children loves chicken nuggets, tenders, and strips. I found this recipe on my FB wall and I just have to try them for the sake of picky children. My youngest said it tasted just like the chicken strips at Great Adventure sells. And the best part is, my household eat it. Yes, all of my children and even my husband. I am a happy camper!


Bake Parmesan Chicken Strips 
INGREDIENTS
Serves 6
3 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
½ cup flour
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
3 eggs
1 cup bread crumbs
½ cup Parmesan cheese
PREPARATION
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a re-sealable plastic bag, combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning.
 
4. Add the seasoned chicken strips into the flour mixture and seal the bag. Shake until the chicken strips are well coated with the flour mixture.
5. Beat 3 eggs in a small bowl and dip each piece of chicken until well coated.
6. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and coat each piece of chicken with the mixture.
7. Place the coated chicken strips on a greased baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway, and bake until golden brown (times and temperatures may vary based on oven).
8. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers