Thursday, July 23, 2009

Egg Salad Sandwich

In My Kitchen
This is DH favorite sandwich. He likes it swimming in mayonnaise. I like it with romaine lettuce and slice of tomato. (Do you notice that my hand is tan, yes indeed, even with all the rain we are getting I manage to put color on my skin...lol)

In My Kitchen
A very simple sandwich with mash eggs, mayonnaise and white peppers ( I am using the all natural honey flax whole grain bread here). But since I made this for DH, there are only two ingredients (eggs and mayo). Sometimes I can get away with white peppers but he prepare not to have it. I read somewhere that peppers are good food blood circulation that is why I try to hide the peppers there for him. Don't worry about the cholesterol, I read at Dr. Douglass site that cholesterol are good for us and don't believe whatever FDA said about it. I can 't even begin to tell you about the food pyramid being wrong all this time. Oh well, it will be in another post.

5 comments:

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

Oh my...my stomach is growling! Egg Salad sandwiches are my favorite and I think I am going to have to go cook some eggs now:)

Symphony of Love said...

This is my all time favorite sandwich for the breakfast. Usually I just have it with egg, butter, pepper and occasional tomatoes.

Empty Streets said...

Hi,

Dropping by to catch on my reading here :) Hope you have a great weekend ahead :) xoxo

vhingF said...

helloooooo.....

yummy sandwich I'll it tomorrow.

Nedekcir said...

Thanks everyone for stopping and taking a few minutes to comments on my post. They are greatly appreciated.