"In My Kitchen" Homemade Pizza

I cannot believe how easy is it to make a pizza from scratch. I used 3 cups of flour, 1 packet yeast, some sugar, 1 tbsp olive oil, and 1 tsp salt. I dissolved the yeast in 1 cup of water with a little dash of sugar. Then I mix everything, and knead for about 5 minutes, made it to a ball and cover with a little olive oil. I let it rise for an hour and cut the dough in a half. I stretched the two pieces to fit my cookie sheets. I added sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and some pepperoni slices. Baked in 450°F oven for 15 minutes and here is my finish product.

Pepperoni Pizza 1
This is my very first time making it, in my whole life...lol. Two of my kids enjoyed it. DH said that I needed more sauce and cheese. I was having second thought actually before putting it in the oven. I was looking at it and thinking that maybe more sauce and cheese will be needed. Sure enough I was right all along. Since this is my very first time making it, the next time I'll make sure there are plenty of the sauce and cheese on it. No more store bought or ready to eat pizza for us. Now, time to work on my cinnabon...lol.

Pepperoni Pizza 2

Comments

blueyes said…
your better than I lol

I buy the premade pizza dough and then fix it up how I like :)
Redkathy said…
The pizza looks great! I enjoy making fresh pizza too and it is so easy like you said. I like to add a bit of olive oil into the dough.
Nedekcir said…
Thanks blue eyes for stopping by.

Yes redKathy, lol I can't believe I forgot that as part of the ingredients. I used 1 tbsp, plus a little when I let it rise for an hour. Ok, I better edit it now.
Karen said…
That looks yummy. I thought we were doing good by using those Boli pizza crusts and making our own pizza by adding the toppings. I might have to buy some yeast and try this.
Unknown said…
Wow sis this is great! I will try this too...I always wanted to make one from scratch.

Wish you and your family a prosperous new year!
Nedekcir said…
@ Karen, I used the ready made crust too. However, after trying the homemade (which is very easy) I will not buy ready made crust anymore.

@ Jade, hey thanks for stopping by. Yes, I recommend you should try it.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers