Another Must Have for My Kitchen

After I win the kitchen makeover I need to update my kitchen wares too. Like my post below for pots and pans, some new appliances like range top, refrigerator, dishwasher, upright oven, coffee maker and other kitchen appliances. A new stoneware dinner ware set with matching canisters, serving ware, and drink ware that would be heaven, which can be use for special occasions. Well, dreaming these days is still allowed, right?
Then I will make coordinating linens from table cloths & runners, napkins, towels, placemats and straight to my kitchen from oven mitts, and pot holders. My whole dining and kitchen area will be so colorful on every Thanksgiving and Christmas alike. That would be too much work changing and rearranging everything but I think it will be worth it.
Everyone will praise the way I decorate every bake Food and my kitchen. But then again, I might have to take some classes about food decorating before that happens…ha ha ha. It is so nice to dream about things I wanted to have. That all I can do for now and I am happy that I can still do it. I think most housewives dream of having this stuff in their kitchen. Don’t you?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the design on those, very pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers