I'm A Mud Pie

What is mud pie made of anyway. I have not tasted one before but somehow my answers turn as a mud pie...lol. I should start looking for a recipe and make one to taste. The only mad pie I knew is from the yard when the kids play on muddy dirt and made one from it. I know there are big difference but I think Oreo mud pie would taste really good.



You Are Mud Pie



You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth.

You are overpowering and dominant - and that's what people like about you.
You bring energy and a new direction to most interactions.
People crave you in a serious way. You're that important to them.
Those who like you give into their impulses.
You don't represent reason. You represent pure temptation.
People get addicted to you rather easily.
You offer people a dark side that is very hard to resist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers