Experimented with Potato Flour

DH and I did just that today, and it did not turn out to be bad. I made a roll with honey and some nuts inside. Baked it for 10 minutes in a 410°F oven. We are looking for something that has a lot of calories and at the same time much healthier than the traditional wheat flour bread.

The first roll that I made was fine, but the longer it sits out the dough gets drier and when I roll the flatten dough it simply cracks and breaks. I did not finish making all of it because DH needed it this Saturday. I think the best time to make it is on Thursday. So, it will not sit for long, and it may get bad.

After an hour, I came up with the idea to wrap the potato dough into a regular dough and bake it. I told DH and he said he was thinking the same. I will do just that on Thursday. Now, it doesn't really matter how dry the potato dough is. It will be like a stuffing inside a regular bread. I will try to flatten the wheat dough very thin before wrapping the potato rolls inside. It should work, right?...lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers