Fish Lover's Must Have

And I am one of them, fish lover that is. Meaning I love to eat them not trying to protect them to those who wanted to eat them...lol. Did I make you confuse yet? The first image I own since I live in NC. I'm not very fond of fishing, but I love to eat them (kosher ones of course). This one works well and very sturdy. However, if you must scale your fish inside the house with this thing, I am warning you that you have a lot to clean after.

Fish Scaler1The image below, I must ask, does it really work? Is it sturdy enough to do a big job? I think the only way to find out is to buy one and try it out. Unless someone has one and can tell me how it works...please...lol. Yes, this one is a little pricey of $14.00 each. The above cost less than $1.00, I found one for $0.49, but like I said you got some cleaning to do, unless you do it outside. Neighbors will be looking at you funny doing the fish cleaning outside your house, you think?

Fish Scaler2I would like to learn how to fish and fillet them. And how do they remove the skins? I think they use a special knife for it, right? I can't get away with the skin with my family. There are only 3 of us that will eat it with skins. The other 4 will rather starve.

Comments

Auntie E said…
I have the first one. but not sure about the second. I like the skin if it is crisp.

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers