Gave In

I know that there is no chance that I will be able to go to the Asian store anytime soon. I decided to buy a few fish in my local grocery store instead. The tag said it was wild caught, ok...four little fish will not kill me.

So, today, I brought my deep fryer outside the house and fried my four little fish in the cold. I can't bear to smell my house all day with fish scent. Not to mention my family can eat a well dressed fish but not the way I like them...ha ha ha.

I ate some fried fish and my house does not smell like it. My neighbor who is very sensitive about things, like your foot on their property, might have said something if they were home. A comment like, "I don't want that stench going into my breathing air." I feel like putting a high wall between our property. They will never see the sunset after that.

All in all, I am pretty happy with my dinner tonight. It's not dried fish, but it will do for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers