Red Snapper in Sour Broth

In short "Sinigang na Isda." While eating this my DD keep on asking me about it. She said the broth is sour, but she keep on sipping it. She wanted to eat some fish but she does not know which part to eat. I said if you feel something hard in your mouth spit it out and do not eat any bones. To make the story short, she opted out eating it and settled with the broth.

I also told her that the fish is not very fresh just like the ones I used to eat when I was little. What kind of fish are fresh in my local grocery store? We far away from the ocean and I am pretty sure most of the seafood they sell are not fresh. I miss my island life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers