Plain Yogurt

Remember my home made chicken pieces I make for my ever picky child? Yes, the same exact one, I made it better. I marinade the flatten chicken pieces at least overnight in yogurt and honey Dijon mustard (the flavor my child like). I saw it at one cooking show on PBS. He said that it leaves the chicken tender and juicy. He wasn't kidding.

In addition to tenderness and juicy, you can really taste the spices you put in them while marinating. My child likes them more than before. If I can only add more vegetable variety in his diet, I will be a very happy mother.

Comments

Spiky said…
thanks for the share...i will bear that in mind.

visiting from philippines. :)
papel1 said…
The chicken pieces sound good.
Judy

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Cinnamon Cream Cheese Cookies