Rice Noodles/Vermicelli

I found this at my local grocery store. This saved me a lot on gas, because I don't need to drive very far away to enjoy the food my parents use to cook when I was small. The ingredients listed are rice and water. Less is better for me, but then again, if they used less than 1 percent of something it will not be included with in the list.



We (my family) been to NJ yesterday, and we passed the Asian Food Market in Plainsboro but I opt out to stop. Our children was tired and just wanted to get home after a long day playing with other children. I could have bought many Asian vegetables, but there is always another day.

Here is my cook rice vermicelli. Right from the pan...lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pork Chop Teriyaki (Grilled or Broiled)

Paksiw & Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Stuff Sweet Peppers